Educare New Orleans Practicum or Research Assistant Position
The Mary Amelia Women’s Center is the Local Evaluation Partner for Educare New Orleans, an early childhood program, and we are looking for a practicum or research assistant for the 2017-2018 school year. Preference will be given to graduate-level students who are available for consecutive semesters.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Interest in social determinants of health and early childhood
- Interest in working with children and their families
- Work well with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the research team including but not limited to:
- Assistance with data collection (child screenings/assessments, focus groups with parents)
- Coordination of participant enrollment and tracking
- Completion of research requests related to the project including document development, data entry, etc.
- Organization and preparation of data collection materials and supplies
- Assistance with data management and analysis related to the project
One page cover letter, resume, and 2 references
Please submit the required documents online here no later than Friday, April 7th at 5:00 PM. Feel free to email Lauren Futrell Dunaway firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.